WordPress job position on colorlib.
job title = WordPress Theme Support Specialist and Developer
Colorlib is looking for responsible, hard-working part-time WordPress developer to help on support forum and theme development
What you’ll be doing:
- Deal promptly and efficiently with customer support requests; answer any questions that come your way in a timely manner.
- Logging into user’s WordPress and FTP installations to troubleshoot the issue.
- Providing answers to commonly asked theme questions, and be able to provide answers on how to use all the different theme features.
- Provide basic installation, theme installation, plugin installation knowledge to the user.
- Apart from the support job you will have a chance to contribute to theme development and company growth in general.
- Find the best ways to turn upset customers into happy ones and ask for help when you can’t find answers on your own.
- You’re ok with working remotely
- You need to know how to solve problems in a timely manner, and be able to troubleshoot issues that you have not come across.
- Always be professional, respectful and courteous and have an extremely high patience level.
- You speak fluent English (mandatory) and have a firm grip on grammar.
- You can work independently, with little or no guidance.
How to Apply:
If you think you’re a good fit, we’d like to know you. Please send us an email at support[at]divilab.com with your resume and/or your site URL, along with your salary expectations (hourly rate in USD) and availability.